Thursday

Are You Ready for the Runway

September 09, 2011:

A few words from a very talented photographer

  "I was given the phenomenal opportunity to bring my camera along to my first fashion show here in New York City.  I was invited by Alejandro Beitler of  The Real Estate Group who is a business partner with Marcy Clark, founder of the eminent social club, Women’s Mafia.  The show was held at Tela Design Studio owned by Philip Pelusi.  I showed up an hour before the show and was able to capture some of the chic and dapper guests as they socialized and enjoyed delectable chocolates and wine.  Then slowly, the guests were guided on either side of the runway and the DJ pumped out music that you couldn’t help but tap your foot to.  I snuggled in with the rest of photographers and relished in the fact that, through my lens, I was watching a fashion show.  The models and the designers, Phuong MY, Dominique Auxilly, and PRIESTESS NYC by Cody Ross all produced a magical show.  I am so lucky to have attended."

AND NOW THE PICTURES




 




  


  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment